Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 2 with Ning and her dad

Aaaaa.....Morning world!!

It's 8am...is time to wake up!!

Gonna have a fun and wonderful day again...

Ning and I got ready ourselves and we headed to Leicester Square at 9.30am to meet up with her dad...but unfortunately we cant have breakfast with him cz he need to do something before he came...

So, we both decided to eat something to warm ourselves....

We went to this small chinese coffee shop aka Cha Chan Teng to have our breakfast...we've ordered Wan Tan Mee, Fried Spring Chicken, Honey Lemon Tea, Chinese Tea and Lemon Tea....we both was talking and flipping the newspaper at the same time...telling each other about the content of the newspaper that we both reading...

We had our breakfast and a-ha..her dad appeared in front of us...haha...so...we start our journey again...by walking....!


We walked from Leicester Square to Regent Street..then to Street nearby...

Her dad is really good in directions...he brought us to Abercrombie & Fitch....he told us that this place....all sales girl and guy are Models....

So of cz the both of us very excited...never know that this place are sooo...u know...wow...

We walked in and we saw a guy model standing in front of the door....topless..showing his HOT body, a girl model asked us to take a pic with him..its FREE...she will give us a copy too...OMG...HE IS HOT and SHE IS HOT TOO...EVERY SALES GAL AND GUY IS SUPER HOT..they are all models...omg...

Cant believe this..hahha...i bought a shirt from Abercrombie and then we headed to another place....we walked along Regent street...then we walked into Swarovski...ning wanted to get something for her aunt..I bought a small pacifier for myself...is collectible item...but i think i can make it to be my pendant too..hehe...

It's lunch time!!!!

We went to a place which is famous for their noodle or chinese food...is not the typical chinese restaurant...is something like Wagamama...

We had lunch there and then we went to the famous shopping paradise of London...

OXFORD STREET....

We walked and walked...so crowded..even though it's a Monday...doesn't seem to be having some economic problem or recession...everybody still spend and spend and spend...hahah

We didn't buy anything much from there...is more on the window shopping and taking pics...hehhe

But, we all bought food..haha....necessity..no choice...I bought beard papa cream puff for myself...and Ning bought too....then we walked back to Leicester Square again...before going for dinner...we stopped by at a bread stall to buy some food...her dad bought me banana cake and kaya puff...her dad is seriously very generous and treated me very well....I told them i will pay and let me pay...all they said is.. :" wait until u become the lawyer then you treat us....!"....sigh...mean I cant pay until I am officially a qualified lawyer...

Well..i thanked them many times becz I can tell you guys that my food and beverages for the whole day is free....either treated by Ning or her dad...

For dinner, Ning brought us to Abeno, a japanese restaurant...she told me is the original teppanyaki....we had our dinner there....

I can tell u..I am seriously full becz we ate 3 meals a day and all the food we had is all nice food and if no one bring us or recommend...I dun think I know or will go there...

After dinner, we all headed back to our own place....Her dad go back to O2, Ning to Portsmouth and me, Hendon Central....

We all had a wonderful day...we enjoyed eating, talking, taking pics and walking...

Lovely!

p/s : For pics...*click here*...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home