Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Journey to the West - Episode 4

11-9-09

Woke up at 8am and get ready to move out from Simon and Rach place to the youth hostel in Hendon, London Backpackers Hostel.

Simon said I better take a taxi there instead of taking the tube becz i got so many heavy luggage with me...so he called the taxi for me...

The journey from his place to hostel was about 1 hour and the taxi was so high class....u know why..? Because the taxi service that Simon called was onli for the business ppl and companies...Simon used his company account to call the taxi...I dun need topay single cent at all...See...they really generous and treated me so well...

20 mins later, the taxi arrive his place and i was looking around for the taxi...until the driver asked me R U going to Hendon? Then I realised that was the taxi...

The taxi car was Toyota Prius and the driver wore formal attire....So ...wow...like i am the boss and he is the chauffeur...hahhah

So, we both were chatting in the car and 45 mins later, I reached London Backpackers Hostel.

I am not allow to check in until 1pm, but the receptionist saw me with my luggage, he allowed me to check in at 10am...hehe...so i got my bed and start to online and rest...

I've been in the hostel for 2 days including now, 12-9-09....dun feel like going out cz 1stly, is lazy, far and dun have the mood to go out becz i need to take care of my luggage...

So, I 've been spending time in the hostel by watching drama, skype, sleep and online..


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home