Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Journey to the West - Episode 1


*with mum and bro*

*with Imran and Wai Yik*

*with my babe, Clare*

*with my darling, Zac*

*with mummy*

On 9-9-09, Wednesday, 5.30am...

I woke up at 5.30am to prepare myself to the airport...

I couldn't sleep at nite...

My heart and mind seems to be very confusing...

One said is happy to go...

Another one said it is not because is very hard to leave my loved ones here...

My mind keep bothering me with all the nonsense things such as what if I cant check in, wat if something wrong to the flight, what if this and what if that...

Thats the reason why I cant fall asleep that nite....plus my mum's was not in good condition...makes me even harder to leave her...

The nite before I go, we had a family dinner...SEAFOOD dinner...I cant eat seafood due to allergy problem...but i wan to have it before I go..haha...

Well....go back to the day I fly off...

So, woke up and prepare myself to go to airport...

Reached there about 7am, just nice for check in and my luggage was about 29.7kg, luckily my luggage was not overweight, otherwise i have to pay RM178 PER KILO....damn expensive rite....

After checking in and took my boarding pass, bro, mum and I went to have our breakfast at McD, at the same time waiting for Bf, Clare, Imran and Wai Yik to come and send me off..

About 8.30am, they reached and joined us for breakfast....Clare missed the shoot just for Me....THANKS BABE!! SUpposingly she need to go for a shoot in the morning and later in the afternoon head to langkawi, but since she din go for the morning shoot, so she cant go to the langkawi shoot as well...Sorry babe ....but really appreciate it...lurve u!!

At 9.15am, is time for me to say goodbye to everybody...I need to depart at 10.05am to Heathrow, London...

We took some pics before I went off....Mum cried...Clare trying to hold back the tears but I think her eyes was teary...Zac and I was holding back our tears...not to cry cz otherwise it will make the situation worse..hahha....

Huggies to everybody and Bon voyage to myself....

Ready to fly....!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home