Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Bday Surprises


About : Bday Surprises

Photographer : Wai Yik

Editor : Me

Zac took me out for dinner at Swensen, Subang Parade..

Later on, he said he wanna walk around and shop for awhile there...

As u all know, we can hardly get anything there...usually people will go pyramid instead of subang parade...

He said he wanna sit down in Coffee Bean for awhile...I said why? Just go straight to pyramid la...

He said he wan to buy drinks and relax abit 1st...

Well...i compromised...

Later on, he called me and asked me to walk to TGI Fridays to meet up with him becz we need to rush to fetch his bro from somewhere nearby becz imran dun have transport and he was in need to go toilet...hehhe...

So, we both took the elevator and went straight to our car...

As I opened the car door..I saw a bouquet of flowers in the car seat...

I was shocked...I thought the surprises would be in sunway pyramid...I dont know that Imran and Wai yik ran all the way to subang parade to help Zac bought the roses and put it in the car...

His ma zai really loyal and helpful to the boss...hahah....

The surprises was hahha...SURPRISING...thanks honey for the roses and thanks imran and wai yik for the effort...

Zac planned all this earlier but due to his work, he couldn't do it himself...need his ma zai to help him...hahha...

But It was a lovely, unforgettable and sweet bday from Honey!

I love u!! XOXO!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home