Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, July 13, 2009

I am the Nurse of the Day

About : Nursing the one i love *he is shy cz he is sick*..

Photographer : Me

Editor : Me


Being a nurse is fun (sometimes) but when it comes to being the real nurse..hmm...let me think about it 1st..hahah

Nursing someone is not an easy job...need to have lotsa patience...i mean A LOT!!...energy...strength..and etc..

Zac is sick today...I nursed him and I bought him food and take care of him, making sure that he is not getting any worst...

He got a little bit feverish..luckily no cough and flu...but headache is killing him...summore his room is stuffy...

Check his temperature all the time and make sure he is fine...He was so happy that I could take good care of him *proud of myself*...

When he is feeling much better...he went to his office to finish some tasks...

He is still suffering from the light fever and headache...hoping he will get well REAL soon...take care dear...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home