Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, July 6, 2009

Charity Canteen Day at Sekolah Semangat Maju



Day 25

About : Me helping out at the Charity Canteen Day

Photographer : Mommy

Editor : Me

Even though I was in Ipoh for the past 2 days, I am still doing charity...

My mom joined this Love and Care Society in Ipoh, this is a charity association where they help the poor and those who need help.

Since my mom is the committee member, of cz I have no reason to say NO to Charity rite..

I went and help out at the Charity Canteen Day and I saw people whom are not as lucky as us living their life to the fullest and they never blame anybody but to live happily and with meaningful.

What I can do is to help them and hope that they wont feel left out by the society...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home