Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, June 29, 2009

Transformer -2


Sunday evening, we went to watch TRANSFORMER 2 -REVENGE OF THE FALLEN at Cineplex, Damansara...

I was so excited becz is the FIRST time watching movie with my bf AND bro...2ndly, FIRST time in PLATINUM aka GOLD CLASS seat in the cinema watching FAVOURITE SHOW...

I cant wait for the day to come..all the good things come at once...

Wooohoooo....!!!! Worth to pay the price...worth to wait..worth to watch...!!!


About : I want to live in a G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S and L-U-X-U-R-Y life!

Photographer : Zac

Editor : Me

Everybody want to live in a luxury lifestyle...who dont? (then he/she must be an idiot)...dont mean to offend...hehe...

Well....I wan to live a glamorous and luxury life in the future..

I was taught by my parents that, if u wan to live in a luxury life, then u need to STUDY HARD and earn more money in the future with your education..

This is alwaz my ideology given by them that study does make a big difference in the future...but while I am growing up ..I realised that Education is NOT EVERYTHING...to have wealthy life...EXPERIENCES, CONNECTIONS, TALENTS, SKILLS, all sorts of factors that count that can make us have a wealthy life...not only Education....

Of cz education is important becz it is a stepping stone to achieve our goals so that we can achieve faster and easier...but we need experiences and others to boost up the speed of having a wealthy life...

So, I am gaining experience and further my studies so that I can live in GLAMOROUS life!! wahahhahaha....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home