Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, June 29, 2009

Updates updates

Sorry for the late update on project 365...

U know...during weekend my programme are usually full and pack..hahaha....*perasan*...


About : Being an alcoholic...

Photographer : I think is Clare...haha

Editor : Me


Lately, I am being an alcoholic..not mean by drinking everyday but mostly every weekend will have some beers or alcohol...

I dont know whether is the stress or just want to have a drink...I still feel like having it now even though I am typing ...

I feel like going to 7-11 to buy a bottle of beer...but I cant....is WORKING HOUR...damn!

The feeling after drinking it is soo relaxing and happy...

I hope I am not addicted to it but just to have fun and that's it.

I think the weather is hot too, therefore...I wan MY BEER!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home