Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life that I had before


I always enjoy my life when I was in UK, of cz we need to learn how to balance ourselves between study and enjoy...

There are things that not very happy happened in UK, but well..time has passed...Throw the unhappy memories behind and look forward for a better day...

I love the beach, I can find peace and relax on the beach....the smell of the sea, the weather and the wind that make me feel refreshing...

I was born in the Penang, which is a state surrounded by sea and beaches..maybe that's y I love the beach so much...I feel great and relax when I am lying down on the beach...sniffing the wonderful breeze..
Day 9

About : I love beaches and having fun on the beach..

Photographer : Sze Min, the buddy

Editor : Me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home