Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Update for 365

Day 6

Meaning : I am animal lover , create awareness to animal...protect them

Photographer : Zac

Editor : Me
I love animals since I was a kid...I was taught to love the animals, they are our friend...they have lives too...

I saw a snake which killed by car, road killer...sigh..poor snakey..although I am not a snake lover but well..should be bias rite..haha...

I had a dog last time, but unfortunately she was killed by somebody else, whom I am not sure of...

Well..time has passed and this kitty here is our new pet..hehe..her name is "MONEY"...haha...bro gave her the name...I thought of giving her 'HELLO' cz she is a 'kitty'...haha..lame rite...YEA i know..tell me about it..hahha..

Here comes to the conclusion, Love Animals Equals to Love Yourself!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home