Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another Random update


Lately, I've been browsing on FB and I got to find all my long lost friend...

I am glad that facebook can link and connect network like this..

Brilliant invention..hehe...

I will be getting busier than before because I am the only one in the firm now and my workload has increase...

Shoots is coming up and need to do a lot of things and preparations..

I am still waiting patiently for my UK applications...

A lot of things that is running through my mind...


But, I still continuing the 365 days project..


Day 2

Meaning : I love being pampered by you (Pink piggy = Zac)

Photographer : Me using my Sony handphone

Editor : Myself

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home