Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A great and spending weekend


A great saturday we had....

We rushed to pyramid for "Terminator Salvation" at 2pm..we were slightly late for the movie...haha...I sat at the wrong seat summore but luckily no one came in after that...This movie was great, the sound effect, story line..GREAT! We cant wait for 'Transformer"! *gold class*...hehe

After the movie, we went and walk around and shop at the same time becz bf said wanna spend more me due to he earned extra thousand bucks...We went to Zenmai for sushi and after that, we continue our shopping...

I tried some shoes in Adidas becz bf said wanna buy me adidas Superstar..but I feel weird wearing it...maybe I m not used to wearing sport shoe anymore...haha...so we walked around and see anything else that caught my attention...

But, I spent on bf as well..I bought him some necessities...hehe..socks and etc...

Since I dont really like adidas superstar...we went to My Favourite Shop "PLAYBOY" again..haha...then bf bought me a pair of white jeans and shirt which all costs RM215-00...thanks darling...hehe

Then, we headed to Starbuck to chill out and relax a bit...We chatted about cars, plannings and bday presents..hahha

I asked him wanna get his advance bday present? He was speechless and dunno wat to do..he cant say yes becz he supposed to spend on me...on another hand, he cant say no to his bday present...

*He wanted Ipod Touch for his bday* so we went to Machines and check out the price and other Apple products...After analysed all the products and their pro and cons..we decided which to buy...*IPOD NANO, 8GB, Silver colour*...RM599-00...

Well, this money either way i still need to spend..just the matter of time...so i decided to spend earlier so that he can use it earlier...since he love listening to music all the time is useful for him...I dont mind buying him now...hehe....He was so happy and keep saying thank you to me....haha...so cute....he loved it very much...but i told him I won spend much on his bday cz already spent now..haha.....

p/s: Pics below, will upload my Playboy stuff shortly...


*rice skin vanilla ice-cream*

*happy posing with his advance bday present*

*our Ipod Nano*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home