Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I knew it wasnt a good day

I knew it...!!

Yesterday morning i fell down from the staircase before going to work...

Early morning....i fell down!!! I can sense that the day is not going to be a good day...

Well..i guessed correctly..and my sixth sense was RIGHT!!!

I hate to be right...i hate it...

My whole day was not feeling good...blur and migraine kicked in...

Then, at nite I checked my email whether the UK University reply me..

They did replied me...

With a BAD NEWS!!!!!

' Dear Esther, unfortunately due to the insufficient application to the course, we are not running the programme in 2009/10. We will destroy your cheque and we can transfer your application form to other courses.

Sorry to tell you this.'

Wat the FUCK?? Now only you tell me this?...If i never email you regarding the status then you plan not to tell me about it??

Fuck la....i hate things like this...ruin my whole plannings....

Almost half a year...now i have to start everything again...apply for other University again...

I need to start all over again...shit man.....fuck!!!

This taught me a lesson...DONT EVER APPLY TO ONE UNI...APPLY MORE UNI TO HAVE MORE OPTIONS!

ARGH!!! DAMN DAY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home