Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

super duper BORED!

omg...i hate life like tis man...

nothing much to do but have to sit in the office for 8 hours...

other than online...i cant do anything else..i cant go out...i cant this, i cant that...

Argh...hate the life man...

How i wish to have my life back such as going out and meet my frens....shopping...have fun....study...*sigh*

Was chatting with christy sista...she asked me to write about her sweet tooth....wow..seriously..i dunno how u eat those donuts which is super duper sweet....dun let ur mum eat too much...not goood!!!...and i tot u suppose to be dieting and all..but end up eating so much sugar...ahah...funny u...!

Oh...she asked me to write about her menses...omg...wth man...crazy d i think..hahha....summore already stated in the blog that u need to sleep earlier and wake up earlier but then..woke up in the afternoon...hahha...u better live a healthy lifestyle..otherwise u will miss lots of ur appointment and ur vocal teacher will screw u up...hahah....

Hmm..let me think wat else i can do besides online??...*thinking*...

Aha....NOTHING...except ONLINE....still ONLINE...ONLINE...ONLINE....

I can watch my drama and ANTM..but the connection is super slow here....argh.....*die*....

How long do i still need to suffer this kinda life??

I wan to get out of here and find my life back!!!! GET A LIFE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home