Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A nite out with Clare and Pat

Yesterday nite after me and zac went for jogging, then we went to meet up with clare and pat at the curve, T.G.I Fridays

Since clare keep complaining that I dun have time for her and I alwaz bz with my love life...well....WOMAN....u are the one that alwaz bz with ur work and shoots...when i asked u go to out then u said..aiya...i got shoot la....*faint*

So, we both decided to go out yesterday since we both are free...

We chatted for about 3 hours and we updated each other and well..haha....gossiping and laughing all nite long....

We had a wonderful nite and we going to meet up today again...today...we are going to discuss the serious stuff...no more laughing...wahahahah!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home