Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Friday, May 1, 2009

Long weekend!

Wow..having a long weekend huh...

I am sure everybody is either bz going back to hometown and stuck in the jam or...like me...people like me that dun wan to stuck in the jam and din go back to hometown..

Bz meeting ups and gatherings and plan lots of activities...

I went meet up with my sista, christy in the curve, The Apartment...

We chatted for almost 3 hours plus and it was a great meet up with her...

Damn funny la her..haha..we chatted almost everything..personal and work...wow....great to see her...love u sista..!! muaxxx

After that, I went out with my bf and we watched 'Wolverine'...this is the 2nd time i watched...becz....i watched the DVD non-edit version..ahha....sigh...they leaked out the unedited version and i watched....but...u can imagine without editing, i can see all the computer graphic thingy..haha..

We decided to watch again the complete version of the movie and well..it did not disappoint me....i really love it and much better than the unedited one...haha....

*Thumbs up!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home