Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am Back to kl and work

Today is Monday again....a brand new week...

I went back to Ipoh on sat afternoon, thats y I din get to update my blog on the last 2 days...

I went back to ipoh to clebrate my mum's belated bday celebration with my bros

We went back and we being the cheeky ones....pranked my mum that we couldnt come back soon becz there's a family meeting going on....

She was a bit disappointed and all becz she knew that we will be back late and won be celebrating and spending much time with her...

When she hung up the phone...about 20 mins later....WE REACHED HOME...wahahhah

My mum was shocked and surprised how come the gate will open automatically...

hehe....cheeky us...We rested awhile and we headed for dinner...

We planned to go indulgence for dinner but too bad there was a private function going on and for invitations only.

So, we changed our venue...I decided to go SCOTCH....in Ipoh Garden...

Since I heard about tis place long time ago but I haven got the chance to try the food there...

The ambience is really nice and confortable....is just a bit noisy on that day....But the food is DELICIOUS and the price is REASONABLE too...

We had a wonderful dinner cum belated bday celebration for my beloved mummy...

We headed back home and we started our MAHJONG session..eheh...(as usual)...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home