Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am damn F*cking Bored!

I hate to work...hate office work..hate staying in the office where no one is here and nothing to do...

I hate this feeling..i dun meant to be working in a office hour...

I need to go out...i wan to meet new peoples...i like to socialize...i dun like all this boring life anymore...

I am moody and think even more when i m alone and where theres nothing for me to do but to wait for the time to pass...

I need a life..I need my life back....how i used to be....club, have fun, sleep late and wake up late...dun have to worry...

Argh.....i hate this job right NOW!

YES...I am moody and emo now!! so what...i need to release out...otherwise I will be MAD!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home