Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

never give up!


haha...lately..i've been addicted to watch BRITAIN GOT TALENT in youtube and also other videos such as the kids talent...

I found out that when i watched these videos....this shows that there are loadsa talents out there in this earth...this planet....

Wow...all these competitions is to find out who and wat talent they have....

When i watched those kids singing....they really inspired me alot...but Y??

Y i cant be like them?? Y i am not born in the country that create lots of opportunity?

Y i am here now?? doing something which is not my 1st choice....i still want to continue chasing my dream!!!

I will never give up my dreams....NEVER!!!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home