Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, May 4, 2009

Updates



*the KRISPY KREME* *Original Glazed Doughnuts*




*our 3 dozens of doughnuts* *all the assorted flavour doughnuts*



*can u see the layer of coated sugar? look like wax?*

sorry guys that i couldn't update the blog yesterday becz i fell sick....

So, i would like to continue my sunday nite, krispy kre
me....

1stly, i would like to tell my sista that....

SISTA.....THE KRISPY KREME IS SUPER DUPER SWEEETTTT......ALL ORIGINAL GLAZED DOUGHNUT IS COATED WITH A LAYER OF CRUSHED SUGAR KREME...

Really sweet....it looks nice...although the options is not much but well....becz sista said is so nice and not that sweet and is not that filling...i give it a go....

But, who knows...when we reached there...the queue is not very long but after i queued up..the crowd started to come and all...we can see the whole process of how doughnut was made and we saw this layer of white colour thingy sauce.....i guess is sugar and well..I AM RIGHT!...

Omg..sweet and filling...make me hypertension u know....we were so excited and all......we bought 3 DOZENS!!!....2 ASSORTED AND 1 ORGINAL GLAZED...OMG...WHICH IS 36 DOUGHNUTS....


I took pics of it and i cant wait to eat..until my 1st bite..is like...hmm...yummy..becz is soft..but when i go on with it...i felt full and blotted...ok...dunk it into black coffee is nice becz the coffee is not sweet...but eat like that..is super
sweet...almost all doughnuts is coated with sugar then only they added some other toppings...

My gooodness....summore u say is not sweet and not filling...hahha.....I ate one and a half doughnuts..i cant continue anymore...my bf and imran, they usually can eat 6 dunkin doughnuts...they cant continue after 2 of the krispy kreme...

The queue was still long when we went off....but dunno y...the next day i got up..my mind was like...i wan KRISPY KREME.....but once i got the 1st bite..i dun feel like wanting it anymore....this is WEIRD....they might add it so
me magic potion into it that make us think of it....maybe this is y my sista can eat that for 4 days continuously..hwahha...just joking...

But well...now i know...wat krispy kreme stands for.....KRISPY KREME = Doughnut coated with sugar....= KRISPY, the filling in it is KREMEY.....here we go...KRISPY KREME.......

Actually this krispy krem
e was something like a small little shop that sell doughnuts at the R&R and dunno y it became commercialize and now...well known over the world....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home