Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day






Guess wat's the celebration yesterday??

Haha...sure u guys know is Mothers Day...

Such a huge and heat celebration around the world...busy celebrating Mothers Day...

Well...kiasu ppl like me of cz will take this opportunity to show my love and care for mummy..hehe

My bro decided to bring my mum to Restaurant Tenji, Japanese Buffet in Solaris....

After my jogged, Zac and I drove to meet up with them...we got lost...argh...We've heard of Solaris but we've never been there....so we got lost in finding our way there...argh....

Around 8pm, we finally got ourselves there and met up with them....we went to take our food and enjoy our meal...hehe...

Our tummy blotted and we satisfied our hunger too..haha....Is worth it to pay for such expensive food becz the
food was simply delicious and fresh..the ambience is breath-taking...hehhe...loved it very much...(RM88++ per pax)!!

I am sure my mummy enjoyed it very much....We Love U Mummy!! Mwahhhh!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home