Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, June 1, 2009

Finger crossed and Praying Hard





I am praying hard every day ...

Finger crossed....and praying hard...

I wish everything is going on smoothly and well for me...

My Uni applications, my family business, my bf's work is doing well...

All sorts of things that I am worrying rite now....

GOD, BLESS me...bless that everything is going well for me...

Good luck will step in and bad luck pls go away from me...

I cant take it anymore if my Uni thingy is screwing me up again..

My referee...pls send in and complete the forms soonest possible...

My Uni..please be patient to receive my reference form...

Pls...bless me...wish me luck....time dun pass too fast....

*Finger-crossed, praying hard*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home