Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Was Moody and Emotional Yesterday


Something not very happy happened to me...

Well..sometimes maybe I m over-reacted to how people think I am..

Or..I am just sensitive?

I dunno..maybe Both..

Cancerian are born to be Sensitive....

I will learn how to control my temper, sensitivity and reaction...

I still love you mom...FOREVER...ALWAYS...NEVER END! XOXO

P/S: thanks a lot to Clare, Mom (Clare's Mum), Bf, All the frens that commented in my FB message...

I am feeling much better and we are FINE....Mother and Daughter...Nothing can change our love to each other...We Love Each Other A Lot...Muaxxx..XOXO...

Just a small misunderstanding and stress or pressure..I can take it...No problem...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home