Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Childrens' attitude are shape by the Adults

I was thinking this morning when I am on the way up to the office

I was opening the door and I saw a kid was having his breakfast with the father at the mamak nearby...

I looked at him and smile...he smiled back to me and he told his dad this...' Pa pa...leng lui ar...leng lui ar'...{ i feel happy inside..hehe}

I was shocked and when I heard wat he said to his dad..and of cz his dad responded to him...and turned over....

Omg...the kid was only 4 or 5 years old..and I can see how he is being socialize by the parents...

Children is easily influence by the adults...i hope the parents can be good role model for the children...since people always say that CHILDREN IS OUR FUTURE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home