Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Thursday, June 11, 2009

When confusion & dilemma strucked me

Align Center I am confused..my mind is so messy and I cant focus...

Too many things running in my mind...

When confusion and dilemma struck me, emo break down will follow along...

It just have to worsen the situation and this is not making the situation or me feeling better...

When all these stupid things come, my day is ruin...everything seems not going well...

Is it because of the feng shui or because of something else?

I wonder how long do i still need to suffer all these..for a moment? yearly? forever?...

Stress from work, family, study, relationship....all sorts of stress and confusion...

Sometimes I just dont know how to balance...how to manage...how to make things right..

Is it all my stupid random thoughts? Or this is actually the problem which occurred long time ago but just that I try to avoid it every time i faced it...

I know I have more stress and pressure to handle...but all i need is a way or solution that I can use or practice on when all these things struck on me...

I need guidance on this...I need help...sometimes i feel like insane....sometimes my brain and body is not connecting each other....

Sometimes, I feel hopeless..useless...but sometimes I am not...

My pride and principles that make me who I am today...or actually my principles is wrong at the 1st place....?.....

I dont know...I really dont know...*tears drop and hugging myself tight*

*I need to love myself and pamper myself...Life is short...if I dont love or respect myself, who else does?*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home