Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Light Dinner for Healthy Nite


Day 10

Meaning : He cares for my diet, He love me...

Photographer : Me

Editor : Me



Went to the curve yesterday nite to buy Transformer Movie, super full but luckily we still got to buy our Platinum Transformer Movie on Next Sunday...

After that, we went over to Apartment for a light dinner and chit chatted there for awhile before heading back home...

He said since I always wanna to slim down and live a healthier life style, why not we have salad for dinner...well...sure np....

So, we ordered Duck & Mango salad...it was YUMMY but too bad the ingredient consist of the 3 super powerful thing that I DONT EAT...which is....Ginger, Fried Garlic and Spring Onion...argh....sigh...wat to do...have to eat somehow...no choice....1st time having my food with all these and this is testing my picking skill...hahah....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home