Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, June 29, 2009

My 1st time working in a Law Firm


About : First time working in a legal firm

Photographer : Waiter

Editor : Me


Yeow & Salleh, Advocates & Solicitors, Kuala Lumpur is a medium sized firm based in the central of KL...

Majoring in conveyancing, loans, and commercial cases...

My 1st time working in a law firm, I can say is fun and happy...although sometimes I did complaint about the boredom in the office.

Haha....1st day of work was ok..cz not much work to do..but the other staff was busy like hell....me? do nothing but chat and play games...haha...

You guys know wat I did in my office during my office hour...hahah....

I did learn a lot from the firm and I love the people there...funny, crazy and willing to teach...thank you !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home