Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, July 6, 2009

Short meet up with my freenzie...


Day 26

About : Friendship is important to me, gathering and meet up play an important role in maintaining friendship

Photographer : The Waitress from the Cafe

Editor : Me

Before heading back to KL yesterday, I went to have a short meet up/gathering with my buddies...

We reached Greentown, Ipoh and they told me about the area electrical cut off ...

ARGH....well..what to do...go to another place for settle down ourselves..

We drove all the way to Ipoh Garden East...we all went together at 1st but later on, we went separate ways...I drove here and there...round and round to find where are the place that they went to...cz i m not very familiar with the area...

After 15 mins of driving and rounding ...FINALLY...i found the place and settle myself down...

We chatted and updated each other about our life and of cz...GOSSIP..haha...

Thank you very much for making the time for our friendship..I appreciated it a lot and we will gonna meet again...

Take care friend and Love you all....mwah...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home