Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Friday, July 10, 2009

I got it



About : I've got the OFFER from the Universities (L - Unconditional Offer from Queen Mary, University of London for LLM, Media Law ; R - Conditional Offer (provided IELTS get 7.5 Band) from City Univerisy, London for Bar Vocational Course )

Photographer : Zac and I

Editor : Who else other than myself...

I am sure you guys know that my previous topic or the topic that I always blogged on was my University applications...

I've always pray and finger crossing that everything is going on smoothly...well...fine and good for me...

After the incident happened to me for my 1st University application...I knew the day was never good for me...I sprained my leg, my uni screwed me up...all kinds of obstacles that stop me from getting my things done..

Months of asking, waiting...patiently...

Finally, I've got the reply from them and offers from them....

Of cz i have to thank my bf for helping me with the applications too and you guys, my friend that pray hard for me and wished me luck all the time and comfort me with your words...

I have to thank GOD for loving me and blessing me all the way thru...

Thank my family for comforting and supporting me all the way..

I love you all forever and very much!!

I am so grateful...thank you and love ya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home