Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I got my ADVANCE BDAY PRESSIE


About : Me and my advance Bday Present..NEW HP!!

Photographer : Me

Editor : Me

I told u guys i was so excited yesterday...was a great day for me

In the afternoon, I got to spend a short lunch-meet-up with my babe, Clare at Sushi King, Ikano...

We shopped awhile after the lunch..*yea...those shirts that she showed on her blog were during our meet up...hehe*

I bought 4 singlets too....2 from MNG and 2 from FOS...as Clare said...BLAME IT ON THE SALE..!!

HAHA...not our fault..is the SALE..MEGA SALE...darn...!!

Well..not really expensive wat....once in a while we pamper ourselves is good for our health..wahhaha..mentally and physically...

After that, in the late evening...Zac told me a day before that he gonna get my bf pressie...advance bday pressie....I forced him to tell me becz I cant guess wat he gonna get for me...At 1st he told me he is getting me an IPHONE....WTH!!!! OMG...No WAY!!!...He knew that Iphone will never be the top of my bday list..but..he wanted to get it for me...I was so exited...

BUT....due to an idiot giving wrong information to him...he is not getting me an Iphone...Well..Is ok for me..becz i know is SUPER EXPENSIVE and I NEVER EXPECT him to get me this at all...

But, he said he DONT CARE...he cant get me an Iphone..he will get me a NEW HP...No MATTER HOW...hahha....Well..I cant stop him from getting me a present becz my bday is near...hehe....i CANT RESIST ....who will rite....?!

So, he brought me to his fren place to choose for new hp....He decided to get a new hp for himself too cz there's some problem to him hp as well...therefore, we both got our new hp and we both LOVING IT!!

We both got our advance bday present

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic



Me - Black & Silver colour

His - Black & Blue colour

Ipoh Nano



Me : Pink

His : Silver

Thank you baby..love ya!! Muax...I love the phone too...muaxx!! Exploring the new hp ...hehhe...
*1st time using Nokia phone...wahahha...becz i am loyal fan of Sony Ericsson, I think I am going to change my loyalty to Nokia...*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home