Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, July 20, 2009

Let's get the party started!!!

About : Ready to go for PARTYYY!!

Photographer : Me

Editor : Me

Yeah!! Last Saturday was my 1st advance bday celebration with my buddies and beloved friends...

Well..I wanted to have a house party but due to some last minute changes...I decided to have more bday celebrations with different group of people celebrate my bday...

Since I din club for a long time after i came back from UK, why not take this opportunity to give myself a blast ...

So, I chose Saturday nite...becz next day is Sunday, everybody can drink and have fun on Saturday nite...

We all gathered at Starbucks, The Curve before entering to Sanctuary/Ice Bar at The Curve around 10pm..

About 10 people attended my bday celebration....

We drink and dance...sing..doing the things that we love...

Have fun....taking pictures...talking...laughing...so much fun...

Until 'Flaming Lamborghini'....Zac ordered for me as he said everybody must get this at least once in their lifetime....Must Drink and Must Drunk....!!

Omg...Have to drink that in one shot..NO STOPPING....i drank with 3 STRAWS and I HAVE to STOP....I cant even drink juice or water in one shot...wat to say for ALCOHOL....DAMN!!!...

It was FLAMMING like hell man!!!..burning and is HOT....

1st time in my life i drink that and I think that would be LAST...hehehe....

I was super tipsy becz I mixed the alcohol...and drank too fast...oh...I HUNG OVER the next day..puked...dizzy...ARGH!! the aftermath....kicked it....

The party was super fun but the after feeling was sick....

But, Thank you very much for attending to the party guys...I love you all and Thank u!!

Muaxxx!!!

p/s: Was busy drinking and having fun....got to take few only...More pictures to be uploaded soon....*Clickey**waiting for clare and zac*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home