Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Thursday, July 16, 2009

8 glass of water a day

About : Big glass of Water...it might look small here but is the large glass they use for LARGE FRUIT JUICE!

Photographer : Zac

Editor : Me


Doctor or nutritionist or any pharmacist will tell us that we should drink at least 8 glass of water a day...

It is good for our health and it cleanses dirt and bacteria which is harmful to our body...

I am taking supplements lately...I need to drink more water so that my body wont dehydrated ... I dun like to drink plain water becz it is tasteless...i rather drink any drinks which is not PLAIN....tea is fine...

My mom always ask me to drink more water or 'force' me to drink water...I feel so damn full even with half glass of water... but now..i know the importance of water and I need to drink MORE...

1 small bottle of water can last me for 2 days...at least u know...

But NOW...i can drink like 2 bottles a day...which is still consider very LITTLE...I am trying...to drink more...
Here I am...my dinner and a big glass of WATER....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home