Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Checking out my new webcam and mic

About : Camwhore with my new webcam and mic *edited a bit*

Photographer : Me

Editor : Me

When shopping alone today...not really shopping but to get those things on my list...

Until Clare called and asked wanna have lunch together...but too bad she cant come out due to her hectic work life...so..ended up checking out for my own things...

Ring..ring..ring...Hp rang and guess who called?

ZAC...my honey...called and asked wanna have brunch together...well...OF COURSE!

So, he came to The Curve and we went to sushi king for our brunch and later..headed to Ikea for dessert...

After that, I went home and try out my webcam and microphone that I just bought from Cineleisure...

It was nice and fun to have webcam..becz i started to skype with clare and chatted with her...*she complains a lot about me not having my webcam..now u can see me babe...*...

I took a pic using my webcam and ta-da....CAMWHORE started..!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home