Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I love seafood


About : Seafood lover

Photographer : Me

Editor : Me


Had my 3rd advance bday celebration at Star Village, Kota Damansara with Godma Sharon, Lawrence and Zac...

They brought red wine along and we had light dinner there...

The place was new for me and zac becz we never explore that place and never know that the food over there was nice and cheap...

We order escargot and 1 dozen of OYSTER...

Hmmm...YUMMY...the fresh oyster was simply FABULOUS and MARVELOUS...

The freshness of the oyster...the juicy juice that was so nice to eat...

U guys know that I've been intoxicated for the past 2 days....well...3rd day...WINE again..

Wine and escargot was superb!!

They seem to be the best match....PERFECTO!!!..MUAXX!!!

Even though I suffered rashes pain midnite after taking 3 oyster and escargot..

But it was WORTH it..the pain is worth it...hahha..

I love seafood so much until the point that I willing to suffer the rashes and continue eating it....*of cz when the seafood is nice and fresh*

I will try to control my love to seafood but sometimes FOOD is VERY HARD to RESIST!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home