Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hey ya!

Yea i know...

Having a long break and not working anymore....will definately leads me not to online so often...

Break has taken me to go here and there...up and down the country...

Went back ipoh and penang last week..now in kl...busy with visa thingy and my uk stuff...

Next next week heading back to ipoh and going to Perlis....

I am sure I wont be able to online again....

Oh yea...I might send my lappy for servicing....here goes another 1 or 2 days...

Then, when I come back from Perlis...is time to get ready and heading off to another country on the west...United Kingdom..provided I get my visa done...*still waiting...just submitted yesterday*

I will stop for awhile on the project 365 and I will continue or start all over again when I head to a new country!....I am sure I will have much more time to upload and blog there...haha...

So, as for now...I will just update my blog with my random thoughts or some pics that is nice and memorable or funny!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home