Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Journey to the West - Episode 2


Carrying all the heavy luggages from Heathrow...

Rachel directed me the way to meet her...

Whereby i need to take a tube from Heathrow, the Piccadilly Line to Knightsbridge and meet her at Harvey Nichols store...

So I just followed the direction she given me and I can tell you guys.....

IS FREAKING TIRED CARRYING ALL THE LUGGAGES AND WALKED UP STAIRCASE ALL BY MYSELF....

Luckily I met a girl called Victoria, Malaysia chinese girl who studied in UK and now working in UK...we chatted and she taught me how to travel in London via underground services...

Finally I reached Knightsbridge in 20-30 mins time and I looked at the staircase...wondering how to pull all these luggage up...

Hmm...start from the hand luggage...then here the big one....but luckily a british guy saw me having some problem with it...he helped me carry my luggage up..so I just need to pull the luggage bag...

I already has troble pulling both hand and big luggages...i really dunno how to carry up the stairs man...but I am very happy that people actually helped me...maybe they saw me that I am a small size gal...sympathize me...hahha...is a good thing though..

Walk all the way to the exit and asked them which exit to Harvey Nichols...The guard said...oh..is another exit...u turned to the the wrong side of the tube...

WAT THE ****.....DAMN!!...

Hungry, Thirsty, tired, sleepy, exhausted and etc....sigh....pull all the luggage again to another exit...

Finally....i reached the main entrance of harvey nichols...

Very thirsty and I asked the guard whether where can I get water here...he said i have to go into Harvey Nichols to get it...I said I cant cz my luggage is too heavy to move in ...

Well..I am waiting for Rachel to come and meet up with me..she just finished work, so I need to wait for 30 mins for her to come...So, I've waited and stand in front of the store for roughly 30 mins...

The guard came back and asked whether want him to buy me a bottle of water...oh..thank God...he came back with the water and receipt....

He ease my thirst...thank u! Here's Rachel...she came and later on..we both took a taxi and go back to her place...

We both started to chat....la la la...

Reached her place and her flat was WONDERFUL...I LOVE IT...fell in love with her place on 1st sight...

She showed me the wonderful place of her house which is the scenery...from the window, we can see from far the London Eye, Big Ben and Westmister....

Love it...

We chat again and we gave ourselves a warm shower to relax our body and mind...finally I can have proper rest and sleep for the 1st day in London.

This is how the place look like...it look small from outside but inside was breath taking...

the kitchen

look out from window

the living room

the spiral staircase
the small living room upstairs



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home