Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Saturday, September 12, 2009

On the Flight

On the flight, sitting down and make sure my hand luggage and laptop bag is nicely placed on the cabinet...

Sat down and I felt a little bit drowsy and sleepy...eye was dry and mind was tiring...

Chatted with the old loving indian couple next to me for awhile...

The flight attendant start serving food and beverages...

I had my beef steak with black pepper sauce as lunch and I just dont have the appetite to finish it...I just took some and I cant eat anymore..otherwise I will throw all out...

Watched a movie, Mr. Incredible....I cant stand anymore..I need to sleep...I need to rest..

When I woked up, I saw the screen in front of me showing the estimate time of arriving London as well as the journey...sigh...still have 10 more hours to go...

I just feel sleepy and uncomfortable...maybe is the seat and also the long journey that made my body aching everywhere and my eyes was super dry....

Eat and sleep the whole journey....watched another movie called Angels and Demons....sleep again and finally...about an hour to go then we reach the destination...

Yeah..finally reached London, Heathrow at 3.32pm (UK time) which is 10.32pm (Msia time)....took my laptop bag, hand carry, one plastic bag and my handbag...

Walk to the UK immigration counter for arrival to UK and start calling my bro ex-boss, Simon and the wifem, Rachel for directions to go to their place to stay for 2 nites....

After 20 mins queue, I walked to collect my big and heavy luggage which weight 30kg...

I got 5 bags with me, luggage - 30kg, hand luggage -7kg, laptop bag- 5kg, plastic bag- 3kg, handbag- 3kg. All = 48kg...omg...heavier than myself...

This is how heavy and how many luggage I need to carry ALL BY MYSELF from Heathrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home