Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Journey to the West - Episode 3

10-9-09, is the 2nd day I arrived London...

I had a rather good sleep becz in the middle of the nite..my whole body was shivering like mad....mum told me most probably becz I overused my muscle and strenght on the 1st by carrying all the heavy luggage...that's y it happens...

Well..alright...luckily i got back to sleep after a while...

Woke up around 9 something in the morning...freshen up myself and then get ready to do my stuff such as pay my tuition fees, apply for bank account or activate my bank account, active my oyster card (the underground card), get a uk number and also explore around in London...

1stly, start from walking out the house to the nearest tube, it took me to walk about 15 mins to the station.

From Clapham Common, the Northern line change to Central line in Bank and then from Bank go to Mile End to pay tuition fees.

Then, from Mile End, go to Bayswater to explore around...then from there, go to Holborn to look out for my campus as well as activate my bank account....

From Holborn, go to the busiest and most crowded and happening place in london, Oxford Street...shopping, shopping, shopping..hahha

i went there to get my new uk number, try to apply for another bank account and then of cz...shop awhile..haha...

I bought myself a set of Hellp Kitty pyjamas and a Lee Stratford hair brush...thats it...

Then from Holborn, i take the underground to Totenham Court Road to change back to Northern line to Clapham common...

Reached back around 4pm and skyped with bf for awhile....

Watched drama and showered...wait for Simon and Rachel to come back from work...

Around 7.30pm, Rachel came back by bringing me bad news...her handbag got stolen while meeting up with the sister in a cafe...damn scary....

She was stressed out and she made a lot of calls to cancel this and that...pooor Rachel...I helped her as well with the things and then Simon came back from work too...

He went out and bought dinner back for us...well..I bought a bottle of wine for them...at least I can cheer her up a bit...We ate and chatted too...

They helped me to look out for youth hostel cz they need to go outstation on the weekend so I cant stay at their place...they are very friendly and helpful...they took care of me very well and i m very grateful to have them while I am alone in London...

Simon paid for my hostell deposit and they said I must find them the coming week and have dinner with them again...hehe...so nice and sweet of them..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home