Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ji Mui, Ban Ning is in town...

On Sunday, Ban Ning came to central london for 2 days because she is having a week off from work..

Since she knew that I have came to London again..she decided to come over to London town and spend some time with me...

Is it she sweet..?..heheh..yeah..she IS...

So, on sunday morning...I woke up at 8am to get ready to meet her at 10.30am at leicester square, where this place is famously known as China Town...

I went up to the wrong platform of the tube and I got down from the next station and take another one again to the corrent way...this is mistake number 1...

Then, I should jump off at Euston station but I thought my tube can go straight to Leicester Square but who knows...I got the wrong direction or train again...damn!! Mistake no. 2...

I was a bit panic becz it was sunday and some tubes line are not open...and I was worried that Ning will need to wait for me becz I am not punctual...argh...

Well...at 10.45am..i reached China town and I've waited her for about 20 mins..I started to get panic again becz I cant get thru her phone and I worry something happen to her or wat...

Suddenly my phone rang...she called me...!! Phew....she told me she already in china town but her phone ran out of battery , that's why....

So we both walked to the meeting point and we finally saw each other...we hugged and omg..that feeling was great...is like we miss each other so much and that feeling is indescribable...

We went to this chinese restaurant in china town for Dim Sum and of cz we update each other and chatted a lot...NON STOP EATING AND CHATTING...hahah...

Later on, we went to London Eye area becz we decided to go London Aquarium, since the both of us never been there before...But, we saw something and heard something happening...!!

The area beside London eye, was having a bazaar...very happening and a lot of people too...Its SUnday Bazaar!! there's concert and stalls too...

So, we both explored that place before heading to Aquarium...we took some pics and we both gave ourselves a handmad Henna decoration on our hands by some arabian or indian people...Ning got a temporary tattoo on her wrist too..haha....

Then, we both head to Aquarium..we spent about 1 hour plus there..it was wonderful and spectacular..those fish that we never seen before...almost all were there..

Later on, its time for dinner...we took a cruise and head to O2 arena, where her uncle's buffet restaurant is there....2nd branch...called Water Margin...Ning's dad was there too....so we had our dinner there....so full and nice dinner we had....

After that, we head back to my place via tube to Hendon Central....where my temporary hostel is located..

Came back and rest awhile...then we went to nearby bar to have a drink...She had her corona and I had my Guiness...hehe...we both started to chat again and drink...heheh

Well...is about 11.30pm...is time to head back to our room and get a good rest becz the next day, we gonna meet up with Ning's dad at Leicester Square again for a day trip...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home