Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Friday, April 17, 2009

Bride Wars


the movie "Bride Wars"

I just watch it and i watched it during my lunch time..

The movie is funny yet sweet at the same time....

I was thinking if 2 best fren, get marry at the same time, same place, same day and later on pregnant on the same day...would it be nice or sad??

Is a best fren, and both of u wan to each other to be the brides of honour but, u guys have to fight for the venue and everything...wow....from a best fren become enemy...can u handle it??

Luckily one of my best fren, Clare, getting engaged tis year and I am NOT...wahahha....well.....at least when she get marry, I will be able to attend her wedding and we won clashes with each other...wahahahha.....

Congratulations Clare and Pat......

Enjoy the movie if u haven watch it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home