Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ESTHER HOR!!!!!

OMG...Esther hor....y r u such a trouble maker????

Sometimes i hate myself for being careless and trouble maker.....!!!!

My PSP...supposing is working well and everything is fine...until yesterday nite...i laid down on my bed and browse thru my psp and see anything in it or so....

I found out there's a network update thingy...so...I CLICKED ON IT!!!!! *ARRRRRGGGGHHHH*

At 1st I was happy cz i can updated it without paying...but then when everything was installed and done...i found that my games were all GONE!!!!!!...

I was so panic and I called my bf and asked what's the matter...and I told him what I done....he said...if is not mistaken, his fren told him that DO NOT UPDATE ON OUR OWN!!!!!

Because, our psp is modified version...if update it then it changes the network and back to the original where we need to use the UMD for games....I was like "SHIT" WTH!!!!!...My intention of updating the psp ruined all by myself....!!

So what am I gonna do?? U need to send it back to the shop for re-modification....DAMN!! hate tis...means...from not paying anything to PAY MORE!!!!....sighhhhh!!!

This is the 2nd incident of my hand being itchy and nosy!!!...last time i remembered that I clicked on the SYNCRONIZE in itunes when it still connected to my Ipod...all my songs went missing and i had to PUT IT BACK ONE BY ONE AGAIN!!.....

Esther Hor! Please stop being a nosy and careless person....ask for advise before doing it!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home