Princex Esthx - Little Heaven

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My 1st Surgery

My sinus always bother me...

So, my parent decided go for a surgery to remove something from my nose that will cause sinus...

This is what I called - SCARY!

1st time in my whole life went for a surgery and i wa
s so freaked out....

The surgery was called - Turbinate Surgery

I went to Ipoh, Fair Park E.N.T clinic..Dr. Yong, he is a good doctor... (guys, if u wanna consider to go for surgery....find him)

Ok, I admitted to Pantai Hospital,Ipoh on a monday morning....

Then, they pushed me into the waiting room for operation around like 9 something in the morning...


I tell you, waiting there was scary...as if like going for a big operation....phew! *luckily is over*

Then, is time to send me in to the operation theater..my body was shivering

Here he come..the GA.....oh no....he is kind and expert (of cz) ..he is trying to comfort me and all...distract my attention by talking to m
e, asking me question...and i told him

Me: Doctor, can u not inject anesthetic to my body?
Dr : Why?
Me: Well...i din sleep well yesterday...so i think i can sleep soundly and i promise i won wake up! (silly me)

Dr: *laughed*...I m sorry...i cant do that...i have to put u to sleep so u can sleep even more soundly....
Me: *hesitate but no choice* Alright!
Dr: So now, i will inject 1st....breathe all the way in ok....
Me: Ok...*wondering*...Dr, how come I still awake?
Dr: Well...is only oxygen...(the surgeon came in at the same time...)
Me: -_-'''...oh..ok......................................*UNCONSCIOUS*

Fast huh...when they woke me up..the surgery was over...should be around 2 hours...

They pushed me back to my ward and i juz feel nausea and ZzZ

Later on, when Clare and her mum came to visi
t me in the hospital..i told them i cant really talk cz still dizzy....

Then, I feel like vomit...told them and the nurse..but the nurse was panic and i vomitted...BLOOD!!! (dun worry..is the blood clog in my throat)....i was shocked too when i saw that...my mum ran far away from me cz she afraid of blood and she worried that something happened to me..wahhahah

But i feel much better after i vomitted...

Then....rest for a nite...I discharged!

Here's some photos of my turbinate (the thingy inside my nose that causes my sinus)



*yucks...look like french fries?*


p/s: sorry for the blur photo....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home